Richard J. Finn
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 1981)
- New York University (B.A.)
Richard J. Finn
Richard Finn is an AV rated trial attorney who practices in the areas of environmental, business and commercial, construction and transaction law. He has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts including matters that have tried to verdict in California and Nevada. Mr. Finn is regularly retained to handle litigation in jurisdictions outside of California. As a consequence of Mr. Finn's diverse body of work, he has developed facility in numerous scientific fields relevant to the issues of medical legal causation including epidemiology, toxicology, immunology, oncology and industrial hygiene.
- Practice is generally comprised of complex litigation matters usually involving catastrophic personal injury claims;
- Practice involves representation of a spectrum of clients including
manufacturers, distributors and retailers in "toxic tort" personal injury lawsuits;
- Manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in an array of products liability claims including those of bodily injury, property damage, trespass, nuisance and soil contamination.
- Business entities in complex commercial litigation involving unfair trade practices (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code 17200), business interruption, breach of contract, defamation and invasion of privacy lawsuits;
- Motor carriers in lawsuits alleging product liability, property damage, personal injury, wrongful death and cargo losses;
- Large and small businesses in environmental compliance, Proposition 65 warnings and enforcement litigation;
- Risk managers and corporate counsel regarding emergency response, alternative dispute resolution, pre-litigation investigations and litigation management.
- Developers, general contractors and subcontractors in construction defect lawsuits including delay claims;
- CLIENT ALERT: TOXIC TORT/ADMISSIBILITY OF EXPERT TESTIMONY
- California Upholds Contractual Waiver of Rights
- California Toxic Tort Law Alert
- Injured Plaintiffs May Not Recover Medical Expenses Billed To But Not Paid By Heath Insurer
- California Insurance Law Alert
- (View All)