Reported Trial Results
- Burnham Brown attorney, Jay Brown, Obtains Defense Verdict in Motor Vehicle Collision Case
- Paul Caleo and Anjuli Cargain obtained a judgment of non-suit pursuant to Cal. Code Civ. Proc. § 581c for a national retailer on February 14, 2013 in Los Angeles Superior Court
- Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Horse Owner Kicked Out of Court
- Paul Caleo and Aimee Hamoy-Perera successfully defended a traumatic brain injury case with claimed damages in excess of $3 million in a four week jury trial in Sonoma County
- Burnham Brown Partners Defeat Multi-Million Dollar Unfair Competition Claims at Wine Country Trial
- Federal Court Trade Secret Case Dismissed a Month Before Trial & the Court Rules the Entire System Belongs to the Defendants
- John J. Verber and Robert M. Bodzin Prevail at Trial on International Commercial Litigation Case Involving Distributor in China
- Plaintiff in Disability Discrimination Case Scrambles to Settle Case For Less Than the Original Offer Following Opening Statements
- Jury in Wrongful Death Trucking Accident Trial Rejects Request for $4 Million Verdict & Awards $80,000
- Ninth Circuit Affirms Successful Trial Verdict of John J. Verber and Robert M. Bodzin and Upholds the Dismissal of Plaintiff’s Unfair Business Practices Claim
- Burnham Brown Partners, Paul Caleo and Robert M. Bodzin, Facilitate Recovery of $1,950,000 on Contractual Indemnity Claim
- Burnham Brown attorney, Paul Caleo, obtained a defense verdict in Santa Clara County for a national retailer in an assault and battery/false imprisonment case of a suspected shoplifter with claimed damages in excess of $1 million.
- Burnham Brown attorneys, Paul Caleo and Derek Lim, obtained a favorable jury verdict in Marin County for a national retailer in a liability case involving falling merchandise and claims of traumatic brain injury with claimed damages of $3 million.
- Burnham Brown attorneys, Paul Caleo and Allyson Cook, assisted in obtaining a defense verdict in District Court in Sacramento for a national retailer in a design defect collapsed ladder case with claimed damages of $8 million.
- Paul Caleo obtained a favorable verdict in Napa County for a national retailer in a falling fence panel case with claimed damages in excess of $200,000 when the jury awarded a total of $5275.00 that was later reduced to $2305.00 based on a CCP 998 offer.
- Burnham Brown attorney, Paul Caleo, obtained a defense verdict in Placer County for a national valve manufacturer in the original jury trial of a design defect/manufacturing defect traumatic brain injury case with damages in excess of $2 million.
- Burnham Brown attorneys, Paul Caleo and Andrew Shalauta, obtained summary judgment in Solano County for a commercial motor carrier in a wrongful death case arising out of a collision at truck weigh scales.
- Burnham Brown attorney, Paul Caleo, obtained a defense verdict in Alameda County for a national retailer in a falling lumber of a forklift case with injuries requiring a total ACL reconstruction surgery and claimed damages in excess of $250,000.
- Paul Caleo and Derek H. Lim Featured in DRI's The Voice Online Publication Volume 8 Issue 11