Food and Restaurant
Burnham Brown represents a wide variety of clients in the restaurant, food and beverage industry. This experience includes business counseling and litigation services related to risk management and dispute resolution. The firm has worked extensively with the state and federal court systems to secure formal and informal resolution of claims and litigation.
Areas of Expertise
Employment and Labor
Burnham Brown's long tenure in the San Francisco Bay Area provides a wealth of local knowledge and insight regarding the courts and the regional area.
Burnham Brown is also an active member of one of the nation's preeminent law firm networks - The Harmonie Group. This network of counsel throughout the United States and Canada provides Burnham Brown clients with extensive resources for the carefully planned project or the off-hours emergency.
For more information regarding Burnham Brown or the services available to the Restaurant, Food and Beverage Industry, please contact Charles Alfonzo us at (510) 835-6825.
- Partner Cathy Arias quoted in the East Bay Times on restaurant labor violations.
- Burnham Brown, Partner, Robert Bodzin Appointed as Liaison to Food Law Standing Committee of the State Bar Litigation Section
- Burnham Brown Partner, Robert Bodzin Spoke at the Sold-Out UCLA Law School Seminar, “Beyond Labeling: The Role of Litigation in Broader Food System Reform”
- Burnham Brown’s Employment Group Courts a 6-0 Record before the Labor Commissioner In 2013
- California Employers Receive Long Overdue Clarification Of Their Obligations Regarding Meal And Rest Breaks