- Alternative Dispute Resolution/Mediation
- Business & Commercial
- Class Action
- Directors & Officers
- Government & Public Entity
- Health Care
- Life and Health Insurance
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate
- Retail and Hospitality
Burnham Brown’s Transportation attorneys represent a wide range of clients, including motor carriers, bus companies, freight forwarders, brokers, inter-modal operators and logistic companies. Our multi-disciplinary approach enables us to service national, regional and local transportation businesses.
- Wal-Mart Braces For Appeal After Drivers Secure A $55 Million California Verdict for Violation of Minimum Wage Laws
- Defending the Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Case in California: Eight Steps to Avoid Getting Hustled
- Owner-Operators Or Employees: The Transportation Industry Begins A Counter Attack On The Plaintiff Bar And The Government Over Independent Contractor Misclassification
- Trucking Companies To California Supreme Court: "Give Us A Break"